[ Like
Whoa ]

HOMEFACEBOOKTWITTEROFFICETEMPLATEFOLLOW


Tagboard

HEY YOU! hello :) thanks for visiting me. Interested? Contact me: facebook : twitter : email-ainul.afiqa@gmail.com. Malaysia ONLY. Sorry... :D Thank You, please come again.

Friday 15 February 2013
kekemato, 05:40, 0 comments
yeobeoseyo?oh hi!
it was a boring holiday. i have a week to wasting my time but now it left only two days and guess what? i only finish some of my homework and still have  a mountain of it heheheheh~ forget about school please. i thought i wanna make a sweater since i don't have any boyish sweater, i only have girlish sweater -_- and the theme is kekemato. kekemato is daehyun matoki :3 i planned to make it with aishah but aishah will make jokomato (youngjae's matoki) so i think i have to start saving ^_^ i also draw this:-
i want this design on my sweater

Labels:

OLD STUFF | NEW STUFF